What is CPAM?
Council of Presidential Awardees in Mathematics (CPAM) is an organization
whose members are recipients of the Presidential
Award for Excellence in Mathematics Teaching. CPAM meets annually
in conjunction with the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics (NCTM) Annual Meeting. CPAM maintains a Speakers'
Bureau, awards a $2,000 college scholarship (renewable for three years)
each April to a future mathematics teacher, and distributes certificates
for Outstanding Mathematics Achievement for student recognition. CPAM
has completed two successful NSF grants.
Click here for our current CPAM Constitution.
Click for the CPAM Mission Statement. Don't forget to read about the CPAM's history and learn how everything evolved from the beginning.
- CPAM Quarterly Newsletter
- CPAM Website
- CPAM Directory
- CPAM Listserv
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Sharing with Peers
- Student Achievement Certificates
- Scholarship Opportunities for your Students
- Resources for Math Education on all levels.
- How to become a member. Click here.
Questions: Contact any CPAM Board Members